Sunday 29 October 2017

Where to Go out on Halloween

If you know me you will know Halloween is something I take very seriously. In recent years I have developed a love/hate relationship with the holiday because it's also the date of my birth. The excuse to put up decorations, dress up and just generally be extra is why I love it and usually start planning mid summer.  

However, as I've grown up I've began to hate certain things about the fact my birthday falls on it.  Every club on Halloween night is HEAVING, meaning queues from 10pm, no space to dance, expensive entry prices. Along with this comes the added responsibility of deciding the Halloween plans for so many people. My friends, obliged to keep the day free, are still waiting for me to announce plans so for the past 3 weeks I have been asked "Erin what are we doing on Halloween?". Well for the first time in my life I don't know and I'm STRESSED.



























It's hard to decide where to go when nearly everywhere is an option and you have a varied group of people to please. To help myself decide, and hopefully you, I've narrowed down all the options to 4 places that I think will be class for different reasons. I'd probably go to all of these if they happened to be on different nights. Which one will I go to? God knows. Opinions welcome. 
 



Venue
Details
Flat 0/1
Capri Collective- Dark Fruits (4am Licence oi oi)
Entry: Free  

Been wanting to see Capri Collective for sooooo long. Within my current budget

Sub Club
I AM- Halloween at Sub Club
Entry: Free before 11.30, £5 after

Can’t really go wrong with subby
Berkeley Suite
Attention//Please X Say No More’s Halloween Spookdown w/Domenic Cappello
Entry: Free before 12, £5 after
11pm to 3pm

Unreal line up

Buff Club
Trancelvania
Entry £3/£5

A whole night of trance. My friends will either love or hate this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking on Homelessness: The Yellow Door's Fundraiser for Shelter

Although I haven’t yet made it to the mysteriously named The Yellow Door, I’ve heard many a good thing, propelling it to the top of my must...